As per the World Health Organisation (WHO) report, the health is stated as complete physical, mental, social well-being and not merely the absence of diseases. In other words, the level of functional and metabolic efficiency of the human being is called as Health.
Importance of Health
The proverb Health is Wealth saying about the importance of health. In this current scenario, people spend more expenses for health issue alone. Health comprises of physical health and mental health. Most of the People spoil their both physical and mental health in many ways such as eating fast food, junk food; they don’t know how to eat food, and they are not eating food at the proper time, getting more stressed, etc. So this leads to health issues such as diabetes, Hypertension, reduced brain function, poor exercise capabilities, indigestion & heart burn, poor sleep, mood problems, etc.
Healthy eating rules
Here I am going to give to some tips that you should follow strictly to maintain you physical and mental health in the better way.
How to eat breakfast
You have to eat 300-400 calories which include at least 10 grams of protein, and fiber. I suggest you add whole grains and keep away from over processed food which contains refined sugars. Some of the breakfasts are given below:-
• Nut butter, banana, and chia seed toast
• Berry and yogurt smoothie
• Savory oatmeal with an egg
• Quinoa fruit salad
• Avocado toast with egg
• Chocolate quinoa breakfast bowl
I asked you to go through the following link http://greatist.com/health/healthy-fast-breakfast-recipes to gather more information about breakfast items.
Preferable lunch items
You have to eat up to 500 calories and add 50 % vegetables of your meal which will make you more energetic at all the time. You should completely avoid refined sugars and processed food. I recommend you to add at least 5 grams of fiber. Some of the healthy lunch items are provided below:-
• Tomato salad and mozzarella
• Grilled chicken and pineapple sandwich
• Chicken goat cheese quesadillas
• Italian BLT sandwich
• Turkey and Cucumber sandwich
• Grilled chicken salad with cranberries, goat cheese, cranberries
Ruler for Dinner items
You are asked to eat 400 to 500 calories and add 25% of lean protein, 50% of non-starchy vegetables.
Some of the healthy food items for dinner are listed below:-
• Pork Lettuce Wraps Recipe
• Miso glazed salmon recipe with snap peas
• Steak and cauliflower potatoes with sautéed spinach recipe
• Mac and cheese scrambled eggs
• Quinoa and Shrimp grits
• Kale Chicken Caesar Salad